Photo Friday: Yo Ho Ho
With a few exceptions, we normally avoid "just for kids" cruises and other activities that don't seem like they'd be as much fun for us as they are for the kids, but somehow on our trip to Florida, Darya and I found ourself on Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise. I sometimes feel guilty that we don't do more of this sort of thing so it was reassuring to know that she doesn't enjoy this sort of rambunctious and noisy adventure any more than I do. Still, I'll have to admit, she's the cutest pirate on the high seas... the pictures almost make the noisy ride worthwhile.Related Links
Clearwater Beach with Kids (City Guide)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
3 comments | Posted on October 13, 2011 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
walkingon travels on October 13, 2011 at 10:04 p.m.
I have to agree. Total kid events aren't really our thing. We learned our lesson at a Touch a Truck event this past summer. Sure it was cool to see a fire truck up close, but our local firemen are nice enough to let us swing by and say hi I'm sure. The parents all looked tired and miserable. The kids were sad cause the lines were so long. My son was just confused by the whole thing. We all have much more fun when we do something we can all enjoy. But, as good parents, we still give the all kid events/activities a shot now and then to make sure everyone is having a good time. Our kids suffer enough doing what we want to often enough ;-)
maria hurtado on October 18, 2011 at 8:12 a.m.
Yes im accord she's a cute pirate :D...
marcia on October 23, 2011 at 1:21 a.m.
What a wonderful picture!!! A real pirate lady! It looks like you had a lot of fun;-)