With a few exceptions, we normally avoid "just for kids" cruises and other activities that don't seem like they'd be as much fun for us as they are for the kids, but somehow on our trip to Florida, Darya and I found ourself on Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise. I sometimes feel guilty that we don't do more of this sort of thing so it was reassuring to know that she doesn't enjoy this sort of rambunctious and noisy adventure any more than I do. Still, I'll have to admit, she's the cutest pirate on the high seas... the pictures almost make the noisy ride worthwhile.Related Links
Clearwater Beach with Kids (City Guide)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.