Photo Friday: Bedtime
What is it about a child curling up to sleep in an oversized hotel bed that is so endearing? I'll never know exactly, but I must have over 100 photos of my kids either at bedtime or sound asleep in various hotel rooms.Related Links
Reader Questions: Co-sleeping on vacation
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
3 comments | Posted on March 1, 2012 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Sophie on March 2, 2012 at 12:52 a.m.
Hehe. I used to take photos of my kids sleeping in hotels and hammocks around the world, too. But after 6-7, they said no more.
Sonja on March 2, 2012 at 6:05 a.m.
I totally agree! I think it's the big overstuffed pillows and comforters that makes them look so snuggly.
Debbie on March 2, 2012 at 9:57 a.m.
@Sophie Sigh, I know that's coming, but I'm totally in denial
@Sonja Yes! For sure.