Photo Friday: Travel Toys
We're pretty scrappy when it comes to travel toys, but sometimes I'm surprised at what we discover. On our Thanksgiving vacation, dixie cups were the thing of the moment with the kids building towers, castles and pyramids and then laughing hysterically as they knocked them all down.Related Links
My favorite travel toys
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
3 comments | Posted on November 30, 2012 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Keryn @ Walking on Travels on November 30, 2012 at 7:02 p.m.
Dek would TOTALLY be into the dixie cups, especially knocking them down. It is all about building it big just to destroy it these days. Does that every actually end for little boys though? His dad still loves to do it with him :-)
Danielle (Bubs on the Move) on December 1, 2012 at 2:11 a.m.
This is a good, practical tip for travel play. Am going to use it myself next time we are staying in a hotel room and we are toyless.
Puerto de Mogan Apartments on December 3, 2012 at 9:50 p.m.
That is a cool idea to keep the kids busy for a long long time especially when you have nothing else to offer in a new place! One of my friend's daughter loves drawing so they keep her busy with some color pencils & a paper. But you can't quite expect boys to sit quiet! :D