This is the sort of vacation picture my mom would have absolutely made us line up for as kids. It's right at the front entrance, it has the name of the attraction, it's well lit, and there's even a convenient place for the kids to perch. By the time I was 10, I rebelled against every staged shot, and you rarely see a posed picture on DeliciousBaby. But turnabout is fairplay in parenting, so after watching tens of other kids get their picture taken on the big wooden bear's lap, Darya begged me to make a picture like this for her. Mom, your print is in the mail!
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.