Last Wednesday was one of those epic days. It was the last day of school, with Darya's Pre-K graduation, a ton for me to do during the day, and a rush from the schoolyard to the airport to catch our evening flight to Orange County for the Cars Land grand opening. I hustled all day, and I don't think I sat down for a minute unless I was in some form of transportation.
So on this day, to have the fireworks explode overhead as we drove towards Disneyland and our hotel room felt like the perfect celebration of the day, our school year, and the beginning of summer vacation.Related Links
Orange County and Cars Land with Kids
Bravery at Disney's California Adventure
Cars Land's Route 66 in Pictures
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.