Documentation For Children Traveling Internationally

Go up

Children traveling internationally require the same documentation as adults, that means that even the youngest babies need to get a passport or other accepted ID

International Child Abduction laws mean that you'll need a little more advance preparation and documentation if you are a parent traveling without your spouse, a grandparent, or if your last name is different from your child's last name.

  • You will need a notarized letter from the absent parent giving their permission for you to travel with the child. The letter must include the absent parents address, phone number, authorization to travel, the destination and the length of stay.
  • If you are a single parent by divorce, you will need the notarized letter plus your legal papers outlining custody.
  • If your spouse has died, you will need the death certificate
  • If a child traveling has a different last name from one of the parents, be prepared to show documentation that shows that both are parents (e.g. a birth certificate or adoption decree).
  • If the child had only one parent at birth, be prepared to show a birth certificate

Note: Unfortunately I am unable to give advice about specific destinations or situations. Check with your country’s state department, and the embassy of each country you will be visiting regarding the latest regulations and requirements. Try to get written instructions that you can carry with you in case any questions arise at immigration. For US Citizens, the state department website is


  1. Michelle

    June 3, 2008 at 7:02 p.m.

    We are planning to take our 18 months old baby to his grandparents in Romania, Europe and leave him there for few months so his nana and papa will enjoy him.
    What documents do we need so when we come back without him we will not have any problems when we re-enter USA.
    I want to mention that we will stay in Europe for 3 weeks and one of us will have to go back to bring him back after 3 or 4 months.

    Thank you for your help,


  2. Debbie

    June 7, 2008 at 9:53 a.m.

    In addition to the documents listed above, you should contact your local passport office and speak to an officer about any special requirements regarding your situation.

  3. An

    December 23, 2008 at 7:23 a.m.

    I'm traveling with my husband and his 2 kids to Colombia next February. We are getting their pasports next week. Their mother doesn't have a problem with them traveling with us and I share the same last name. What other documentation we may need for them?

    Thank you for your help.

  4. Debbie

    December 23, 2008 at 7:54 a.m.

    In addition to the documents listed above, you should contact the Columbian Embassy (or review their website) to find out exactly what documentation they require.

  5. Barry Jetko

    March 26, 2009 at 6:35 p.m.

    My fiancee is from and lives in Bucharest, Romania. We are planning to meet in Paris, France this August. She is a single parent with a 3 year old daughter. The Father left her shortly after the child was born. She has not heard from him since and does not know where he is. 1) Will she need special documentation to travel out of the country with her daughter? 2) Will she also need a passport for her and her daughter?
    Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
    Regards, Barry

  6. Debbie

    March 26, 2009 at 11:23 p.m.


    This sounds like a complex situation. She should contact immigration services in both Bucharest and in Paris to understand exactly what documentation they require. In addition, she should get those requirements in writing and carry the correspondence with her documents.

    Good luck!

  7. Akiko Clifford

    September 8, 2009 at 1:54 p.m.

    My nephew is coming from Paris to visit us in the US in December. He will be travelling with his grandparents who will have an authorization to travel with their grandson. On their trip back to France, would American authorities require a similar document in English?

  8. Debbie

    September 8, 2009 at 3:57 p.m.

    @akiko That would be the safe thing to do. You should check with American Immigration to find out exactly what you will need.

  9. Karen J

    February 22, 2010 at 9:02 a.m.

    I knew that my daughter's father would be hard to keep track of, since we seperated early in the pregnancy, I did list him on her birth certificate, but when we went for our custody papers, I had a travel claus put into the agreement. This way I do not need to track him down every time we wish to travel. Something to think about. It is also a blessing when applying for our passports, as I do not currently know where he is

  10. jane billedo

    November 21, 2010 at 9:03 p.m.

    im a single parent travelled in thailand bangkok with my son.i got a nanny who worked w/us and im planning to give her an authorization to bring back home my child to the philippines,because i cannot go back home yet.i still need to settle some problem here about my it possible for my son's nanny to take him home with my authorization alone and some documents proving that im allowing her to take my child?

  11. Debbie

    November 22, 2010 at 9:45 a.m.

    Jane, With a very specific question like that, you should contact the immigration department in both Thailand and the Philippines and ask what documentation they would need. Ask them to put their requirements in writing, and have the nanny bring the letters and all the appropriate documentation with her to the airport. Good luck!

  12. Karen

    December 8, 2010 at 9:53 p.m.

    We are US citizens living in Shanghai. We are relocating to the US and I will take my youngest son with me a couple of days ahead of my husband, who will bring my oldest son. So we will each be entering the US with a child, but we will all return to China as a family. Do we each still need the letter to enter the US? Or does the letter only apply when you are leaving the US?

  13. Debbie

    December 8, 2010 at 11:18 p.m.


    You should ask the immigration department in both the US and China exactly what requirements you will need to fulfill for your trip. Ask them to put their requirements in writing, and have the nanny bring the letters and all the appropriate documentation with her to the airport. Good luck!

  14. Laura

    July 19, 2011 at 3:36 p.m.

    I am travelling with my 10 month old daughter next week to Scotland. Due to work commitments my husband cannot travel with us. However, my passport is still in my maiden name (UK passport) and my daughter's passport is in my married name (NZ passport). I am planning to travel with my marriage licence and daughter's birth anyway as I plan to apply for her British passport when we are in Scotland. What other documetation do I need to allow us to travel seamlessly? Do I need a letter from my husband stamped by a Justice of the Peace?

  15. Kristine B.

    September 17, 2011 at 2:12 p.m.

    I am travelling with my daughter without her father, we do not share last names, do i need any other proof aside from her birth certificate? Also on the same trip, my younger brother from my mom's second marriage is going with me, we do not share last names as well, what documentations do i need for him? Do i need to establish sibling relationship between the two of us?

  16. brittany

    December 8, 2011 at 10:56 p.m.

    hi im traveling to guatemala by myself with my 1 year old daughter, i was wondering besides the us passport and birth certificate will i need any other documents?, her fathers not on her birth certificate but she has his last name not mine.

  17. Debbie

    December 9, 2011 at 9:43 a.m.

    Unfortunately immigration / passport law is so tricky that I can't give specific advice on every circumstance. The best thing to do is to contact the destination you are visting and find out what paperwork they would require. If there's anything that seems like it could cause questions to be raised (for example, your child has a different last name) bring along the paperwork to show why that's ok (i.e. a birth certificate or notarized letter)

  18. George

    December 13, 2011 at 5:35 p.m.

    check with the airline also as they have rules requirements for such travel.

  19. Jess Jones

    January 27, 2012 at 8:28 a.m.

    I am going aboard to my brother's wedding. My son is coming with me. His dad and I are not together anymore, and we were never married. My son has his dad's surname. What do I need to do to make sure there are no problems? My son's dad and I are no longer on speaking terms!!

  20. Debbie

    January 27, 2012 at 2:24 p.m.

    @Jess Do you have any documentation showing that you have full custody of your child? I would double check with immigration and find out if that would be what you need.

  21. Kitty

    January 29, 2012 at 8:09 p.m.

    I recently got divorced. My exhusband refused to pay child support, alimony, etc, etc. I finally got him to pay by contacting my lawyer and his parents asking them to encourage following the court order or I will take him back to court for failure to pay.

    After all this, he wrote me stating he doesn't care what my daughter and I do. If I die, then he'll have to take care of our child, until then, any contact will be considered harassment.

    I have primary custody and he has only visitation. How am I suppose to go on a vacation with my daughter if he acts like this? I've offered to have open visitation so he can bond with them, but it's like a talking to a wall.

  22. Debbie

    January 29, 2012 at 8:31 p.m.


    I am very, very sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately, I'm not an expert in immigration law, so this might be a place where you could ask your lawyer to help you draft up the necessarily paperwork to clear immigration - and to help get him to sign if that's necessary.

    Good luck.

  23. maryann

    January 31, 2012 at 4:56 a.m.

    im planning to travel with my 13month old daughter in singapore then we're different family name in passport, im separated for my first husband then im using his family name in my passport..then i have a daughter now for my boyfriend malaysian chinese, he's working in singapore, then my daughter registered her name under her father's family i bring some document's to show in immigration?thank's

  24. Debbie

    January 31, 2012 at 11:45 p.m.


    Yes, I would bring documentation to show that you have the authority to bring her across international borders.

    Good luck on your trip

  25. Ann

    March 4, 2012 at 9:27 a.m.

    My 14month baby(U.S passport) will be returning back to the US with her uncle(also US passport). Will he need any documents to enter with her?

  26. Debbie

    March 5, 2012 at 12:59 p.m.


    To be safe, you should have a notarized letter from both parents. I would also take the step of contacting both US Immigration and the Immigration Office at the country you are leaving to find out what documentation they are expecting to see beyond the US Passport.

    Good luck!

  27. cristine joy de guzman macaspac

    March 13, 2012 at 8:21 a.m.

    Hi Ms.Debbie,
    kindly help me to give information where to get a letter to authenticate in dfa, because i am planning to travel abroad in oman with my daughter 7 months old and her surname is with his father and we are not i need to go to the notary attorneys office.pls inform me about this matter.

    Thanks a lot.


  28. joanne

    March 13, 2012 at 8:33 a.m.

    hi if my son has a different surname to me and his father what will we need to fly as a family?

  29. Debbie

    March 13, 2012 at 11:43 a.m.

    Cristine, I would bring along a birth certificate (to show that you are the mother) and a notarized letter from her father showing that you have permission to bring her on this trip. In addition, I would contact the immigration department at any country you will be visiting as well as your home country and get clear written instructions about what documentation they will expect at immigration control.

    @Joanne do you have a birth certificate or other documentation showing that your son is yours?


    March 19, 2012 at 4:52 a.m.

    My son is 7 years old and he going to France with my friends for hollidays; my hunsband y I no camiung with then, what I had to do for given the permision to take my son out of England.
    Thank you.


  31. Debbie

    March 19, 2012 at 7:49 a.m.


    My understanding is that there is no longer any passport control between EU countries, but you should double check with England's immigration authority in order to be sure of laws regarding minors.

  32. Lisa

    April 2, 2012 at 7:37 a.m.

    My husband and I are both taking our 18 month old daughter to Mexico in a few weeks. I still use my maiden name, but my daughter has my husbands last name. What documentation do we need?

  33. keira

    April 25, 2012 at 1:10 p.m.

    Dear Debbie,

    For the notalized letter from the abscent parent, can it be notarized from anywhere? Like the bank?(thats where i notirized some forms last year).

    And my daughter and i have different last names. Does the birth certificate have to be a certified copy or can it be just a regular copy i make?

    Thank yoi in advance.

  34. Emily Z. Soriano
    April 26, 2012 at 5:03 a.m.

    Hi Debbie,

    I applied for a job in London, and my employer sponsored me. I just wanted to ask if I could bring with me my family (my husband aged 42 and my 3 kids both 13 and a 4 year old)? Or can I bring them to London after 3 months?

  35. Michelle Derrick

    April 28, 2012 at 4:37 p.m.

    My 13 year old and I will be going on a cruise. We both have passport cards. I am currently separated from my husband. Besides her passport card will I need to take her birth certificate and a notarized letter that her father gives her permission?

  36. Iryna

    May 5, 2012 at 8 a.m.

    HI Debbie! Two month ago i separeted with my husband (we wasnt married),4 month ago i give a birth to my little girl..And i dont wanna from him even a child support(which he is also not paying)...In her birth certificate she has two last names mine and his...I have question do i still need his permision??? and what can i do,that i'm not going ask him for that in future....Thank you!

  37. Sandra

    June 5, 2012 at 12:10 p.m.

    We are planning to travel to Canada with our 11 month baby. Does she need to get a passaport to enter or just with her birth certificate is enough?

  38. Hello Debbie

    June 23, 2012 at 6:52 a.m.

    Hello Debbie,

    My 2 year old daughter will be traveling with her aunt to go see her dad in Guatemala for 6 months. Does she require a visa for that, since she will be gone for more than 90 days. The Guatemala COnsulte said she doesn't and I just don't want any problems at the airport. Any advice will be good.


  39. Debbie

    June 23, 2012 at 8:52 a.m.

    @Lisa, if you are worried about confusion, a copy of her birth certificate would show both parent's names

    @Kiera yes a bank notary would work fine. With regard to the birth certificate, an original is always best, but you'll probably be fine with a photocopy.

    @Emily you'll have to check with the british consulate - unfortunately I'm not an expert in immigration law

    @Michelle you should check with the consulate at each country you will enter to make sure you understand their individual requirements. In most cases, a passport and notarized letter should work
    @Iryna You'll need to consult a lawyer to understand your legal rights and your husband's
    @Sandra Here is a link to the information about visiting Canada with a child under 18
    @Hello Debbie I would go with the information given to you by the Consulate. If you can, travel with a written copy of their guidance.

  40. Leesa

    June 28, 2012 at 2:55 p.m.

    My ex has planned a trip on the other side of canada with our daughter! He is now telling me I HAVE TO change her long form birth certificate to include his name (at birth I didn't put him on the registration and I STILL don't want to!) My lawyer said he could get an equivalent and I wouldn't have to change it but I don't know how or where to send him for that? Any Idea's?

  41. Bluebird

    June 30, 2012 at 10:04 a.m.

    I'm travelling from UK to Malaysia with my 4yr old daughter - all UK citizens.
    My husband is currently in Malaysia and we will visit him, will i need any form of consent for this trip?

  42. Debbie

    June 30, 2012 at 10:10 a.m.

    @Leesa Your lawyer should be able to give you the information you need.

    @Bluebird You'll need to consult the immigration authorities for both countries to be sure about what you need. My understanding is that you need authorization any time you take your child out of the country without both parents present.

  43. Leesa

    July 1, 2012 at 9 a.m.

    my lawyer hasn't been in contact with me in 4 years since I won custody.

  44. Dan

    September 25, 2012 at 7:20 p.m.

    very common question but I'm not seeing this actual answer to my question. Im planning to travel with my child to Mexico but he only has mothers last name. I will have letter of authorization from her and notarized. Im planing on having birth certificate too but my last name is not on the birth certificate. is that going to be an issue? what other document will I need if it is an issue?

  45. Debbie

    September 25, 2012 at 8:23 p.m.

    @Leesa, I'm sorry I don't have any information on Canadian long form birth certificates. I would assume that a lawyer or perhaps the city office that issues birth certificates would be the best place to go.

    @Dan I'm sorry that I'm unable to give advice on immigration law. The best thing to do would be to contact both Mexican and American customs and immigration to find out exactly what they will expect to see.

  46. Carin van der Merwe

    October 28, 2012 at 11:42 p.m.

    Debbie, my best friend Petro is 26 years old and have a daughter of 6 years old. Her father is currently visiting here in South Africa but he is from England. He now wants his daughter to come and visit him for 2x months in England. Petro is not married to him and they do have a contract that say they have joined custody and the child residence is in South Africa. The daughter wants to go and visit and Petro will also allow this, but we want to know what exactly must she do regarding papers/contract so that she will be sure that he wil bring her daughter back on the date that he said he will.

  47. juan rodriguez

    November 14, 2012 at 7:15 p.m.

    Hi my names Juan i have wife well we are no married the things we have 3 daugthers and we planning to let then come to see me im on luisiana the things what they dont have passport they have my lastname but i not on the birth certificate what we we can do they going to travel with my mam and my brother

  48. Anesh Latchmiah

    November 19, 2012 at 11:55 p.m.

    My girlfriend is divorced.She has custody of her daughter. Her father moved to new zealand. He wants her to visit. He has already purchased the ticket. What documents are required from my girlfriends side. visa etc

  49. Keshia

    November 23, 2012 at 1:44 p.m.

    I live in Ontario, and would like to take my daughter to Florida to meet with her great grandmother. She will likely be 2 to 3 months old at that point. Her father and I were never married nor living together. We were dating for only 2 months and broke up shortly after we found out. The birth certificate does not have his name on it. What forms of I.D. Will I need for my daughter in order to plan this trip? Thanks!!

  50. Molly

    November 23, 2012 at 8:39 p.m.

    My daughters dad and I were never married. I left the UK for the USA when she was 6 months old with a witnessed 'permission slip' authorizing me to take her. No custody was ever officially done, however he agreed she will be with me and he will visit once a year. We are now planning a visit to the UK for her birthday and Im worried that he or someone in his family will have custody papers or claim I kidnapped her (even though I clearly didnt) We are very civil, but I want some type of papers signed before our visit ensuring I can leave with our daughter without ANY hassle. Is another permission slip ok or do you think I should try to get custody paperwork before we travel (feb2013) My visa (indefinite leave to remain) is expired, but hoping to renew while on our visit. Any suggestions or comments will be helpful!

  51. Erica

    November 26, 2012 at 7:35 a.m.

    My mom and dad are planning a trip to mexico and want to take my son with them. He has his fathers last name but there is no father on the both certificate. Do I still need a consent letter from him?

  52. Debbie

    November 26, 2012 at 1:28 p.m.

    Molly, if you are worried that a family member will make a legal claim that you would need to defend against, you should get the custody paperwork in order before you go.

    Erica, I believe that if you are the official guardian of your son, and can demonstrate that, then you would not need a consent letter.

  53. Jeanine

    December 9, 2012 at 5:37 a.m.

    My sons father who has not seen him since he was 7 months old (my son is almost 3 now) has not shown any real interest in him since birth. I have tried to subpoena for maintenance but he hasn't really made any effort. My fiancee and I are thinking of immigrating from SA to Aus next year. As my son's biological father isn't on the birth certificate and he has said in an email that my fiancee can adopt my son, would I need his permission to sign off my sons passport?

  54. Sam

    January 18, 2013 at 6:28 a.m.

    I am married and planning a trip to the usa. The babies father is unknown on my babies birth certificate, as i am unsure who the babies father is. What documents will i need to take my child abroad.

    I dont have any contact with either party.

    What would i need to do

  55. stephanie

    January 19, 2013 at 6:46 a.m.

    Hello. I have some questions I am curious about. I have a daughter who is 4 now. Me and her father are not together but we have a week on/off custody arrangement. When she was born, we put her last name as his last name. Now I am dating a Jamaican and we would like to travel with my daughter to meet his side of the family. I know I have to get her a passport, but would it be easier for me to get my last name in her name for travelling? Or just get a letter from her father saying she is allowed to fly. I dont want to have to get a letter every time we travel. We plan to travel a lot with my daughter.

  56. Jamie

    January 21, 2013 at 11:30 a.m.

    I have full custody of my son and we live in the USA. What documentation besides a passport would be required of me to travel with my son?

  57. Debbie

    January 22, 2013 at 11:25 a.m.

    @Jeanine and @Sam you should check with immigration to be sure, but if your son's father is not on his birth certificate and you have sole custody, you should be able to take your son without problem - just make sure that you have the relevant documentation with you

    @Jamie, you should check with an immigration official to be sure, but you would definitely want to bring a copy of your custody documents.

  58. Emma

    February 27, 2013 at 8:27 a.m.

    Hi Debbie,
    My husbands cousin is getting married in scotland in june and we will be going along with our 18 month old baby. We will be travelling at seperate times with myself taking the baby and my husband following later in the day. My passport is still in my maiden name so is therefore different to my son's passport. Will I need any other documentation to be able to fly with him. (we are departing from Stansted)
    Many Thanks

  59. Debbie

    February 27, 2013 at 10:19 a.m.


    You should contact the immigration authorities for exact requirements, but at minimum I would bring a notarized letter from your husband that gives permission for you to fly with the baby and a birth certificate that shows you as the mother.

    Good luck!

  60. dana

    March 15, 2013 at 10:56 a.m.

    I'm planning to take my 9 yr old to Cancun resort for 5 days by myself without his father or with my mother. My son and I have different last names as I did not take his last name and we are not currently married. What is required of me to get to have no problems at the borders either side?

  61. Karri

    March 18, 2013 at 10:47 a.m.

    My husband and I are planning to take our kids to Florida next winter. Our problem is that my twins (who are now 14) father has not been seen or heard from since they were 9 years old, he is listed on their birth certificate and they have his last name. How do I go about getting permission to take them across the Canada/U.S. border without him?

  62. Tracy

    March 20, 2013 at 11:13 a.m.

    My daughters father hasn't bothered with her or had any contact in 8 years she nearly 9 do I need his signature to permission to get her a passport n take her on holiday her surname is same as mine not her fathers . We really don't want to have to try n track him down as he could be anywhere he an alcoholic n drug addict I really don't want go open that can of worms any advice greatly received !

  63. Debbie

    March 20, 2013 at 12:34 p.m.

    Dana, Karri, and Tracy you'll need to talk to a lawyer about what options you have for documenting your full custody of your children.

    I wish you luck!

  64. sel

    March 28, 2013 at 11:17 p.m.

    hi debbie, i would like to bring my granddaughter to visit Disneyland in LA California as i promised to her , we have different surname. I have an american visa of 10 years. She lives in the Philippines with her parents while i live here in Greece. I will get her from the Philippines to visit Disneyland and bring her back there after the tour. What do i need to do?

  65. anne

    April 17, 2013 at 9:39 a.m.

    hi debbie im planning to visit to the philiiines this coming july of 2013. my daughter is already has a passport we just got it yesterday my question is do i need to get a consent letters to pass to the airport without interrupting our flieght?

  66. Debbie

    April 17, 2013 at 12:29 p.m.

    Sel and Anne, my recommendation is to always travel with a consent letter, and to contact immigration in any country you will be visiting to find out what, if anything, they might need beyond that.

  67. Amy

    April 18, 2013 at 2:52 p.m.

    Hi Debbie - wow your advice is amazing! Our daughter who is 7 and has both a US & UK passport will be travelling to England this summer to stay with my sister. She will be travelling as an unaccompanied minor with the airline on a nonstop flight. My sister and her family will be taking her to France for a trip over the summer, what paperwork will we need to ensure smooth travel? Thanks!

  68. Gina

    April 29, 2013 at 3:11 a.m.

    Hi Debbie,
    I am traveling to Costa Rica with my 4 months old baby to visit my parents and so they know my son, my husband isnt traveling with us because of is job, but he traveling to pick up us for one week..

    Do i need a special permission to travel with my son overseas, without the father?

    Do I need a permission to travel with him in/ out Costa Rica, because over there I dont use my married last name?

  69. Debbie

    April 29, 2013 at 9:16 p.m.

    Amy, I would check with both the airline and the immigration offices to understand exactly how she would be accompanied through immigration and met by your sister. I hope you'll take a moment to let me know how that goes so that I can share the information with other readers!

    Gina, Yes, you will need a notarized letter from your husband saying that you have permission to take the baby out of the country. I would contact the local authorities in Costa Rica to understand what additional documentation, if any, they would require. Good luck!

  70. Azaleah Villasis

    May 9, 2013 at 7:10 a.m.

    hi deb, im going to the US with my baby by first week of june but my son's US passport would take two months and more..what else can I do to bring him with me?pls help...

  71. Debbie

    May 9, 2013 at 10:30 p.m.


    You will need to pay extra for an expedited passport. Here's a link with details

    Good luck!

  72. Rose

    May 19, 2013 at 3:43 p.m.

    Hi Debbie, My son is going on a feild trip to the states. They are crossing the border from Canada by vehicle and only need a birth certificate and permission letters from parents. His biological father is not on the birth certificate and has never been in his life. I am married now and have a different last name from my son. Will he be able to cross the border with a letter from myself and his birth certificate?

  73. Debbie

    May 20, 2013 at 9:31 a.m.


    I would contact the US immigration and double check, but I assume that if he is able tho show the birth certificate and a letter from you that would be fine. Are you able to use a hyphenated last name for the purposes of this letter? Otherwise, just include a copy of your legal name change.

  74. Denise

    June 4, 2013 at 10:09 p.m.

    I'm planning ti go to Spain for vacation with my two children(18) & (13). I'm divorce and have full and legal custody of both of my children. I have my maiden name name and my kids have their dad's last name. Do I still have to get a notarized letter of permission from their dad. Also my son has a medical condition. Do I need show certain proof or written documentation on that as well?

  75. Caroline

    June 14, 2013 at 1:28 p.m.

    I want to take my 2 kids to Egypt,to see my family for a feww weeks and come back to USA,my husband whi is a control freak,would not let me ,and does not want to sign the consent form for one of my kids ,who's passport expired.
    What can I do???? : (

  76. Debbie

    June 21, 2013 at 4:33 p.m.

    Denise. You should contact the local passport authority in Spain to be sure, but documentation showing that you have full legal custody should be sufficient

    Caroline, You can't get a passport or leave the country without permission from the father unless the terms of your custody agreement allow it. If you feel strongly about having blanket permission to travel internationally, you can go back to mediation or court, but you would have to consult a lawyer to find out what the likely outcome would be. Sorry not to have better news.

  77. Dawn

    June 27, 2013 at midnight

    My grandson is going away with his father both parent have different names from my grandson The father wants to take him to Belgium he has demanded his birth certificate with his passport I don't trust him I think that he will take my grandson to India by changing his birth certificate and passport DAwn

  78. jenny

    June 27, 2013 at 6:52 p.m.

    I am italian and i want to take my child with me to italy for a little vacation but my husband is currently deployed so i can't have any power of attorney. Can i travel with just his passport and his birth certificate?

  79. Debbie

    June 29, 2013 at 11:20 a.m.


    If you are concerned that the father will take your son out of the country without your permission, you can notify the authorities

  80. Sherman Mccarrhy

    July 6, 2013 at 4:51 p.m.

    Oky I was wondering if you need a specific paper

  81. Dipesh Poudel

    July 11, 2013 at 9:09 a.m.

    My parents are in Germany and are citizen of there and i was born in Nepal and grown up in Nepal in my uncle's home in Nepal. I had been to Germany around 7 years ago and stayed for three months and made all legal documents of Germany and returned after three months now i had completed my School Level education and want to go Germany but my parents are refusing to call me there as they give birth to next son. My all legal documents of Germany and even passport of Nepal are with them and i had got photo copies only.
    please suggest me how i can go there.
    I am in big trouble.

  82. damie

    July 13, 2013 at 10:26 a.m.

    Myself and my husband are from Nigeria,we got married few months before I came to America to have our baby. My passport is having my last name before marriage and which I intend to change to my husband last name when I get back to my country,I want our baby to have my husband last name. How do I travel back home with him since our last name will be different

  83. Debbie Oreizy

    July 17, 2013 at 10:58 a.m.

    My children and I do not have the same last name, and I have never had a problem traveling with them. That said, you might want to carry a birth certificate just to be safe

  84. Melissa

    July 18, 2013 at 10:21 a.m.

    I'm planning to take my son to France for a week in October, but he has a different surname to me. I'm still with his dad, do I still need a permission letter from him?

  85. Debbie

    July 23, 2013 at 7:40 a.m.


    If your son's father isn't traveling with you, authorities may ask for a letter of permission.

  86. JackE

    August 1, 2013 at 12:58 p.m.

    LOL! You're still answering these? Perfect! We just noticed infants required a passport to travel out of the country. Long story short, we wanted to go to Mexico before my husband's sister left to school for 4 years. This was spur of the moment and we want to go this Saturday (we live in so cal). If we have his birth certificate, they can't keep us from entering back in the states, right? Or do you think US Border Patrol won't even let us cross?

  87. marry

    August 3, 2013 at 5:42 p.m.

    My name is Mary snoop live in USA. My husband and I have been
    living a very happy and lovely. So over time,
    I started noticing this strange attitude he possessed. Now he had another girlfriend
    called jane, to the extent that HE was not picking my calls, and
    he was not even sleeping in my house anymore because of this new
    friend. I was confused and did not know what to do. So I WAS worried and stranded,
    because I have never experienced anything like this before in my life.
    So I decided to visit an online wizard to see if I can
    help. So I immediately went to the internet, where I saw an amazing
    testimony of a sorcerer who brought ex lover back from someone, so I email HIM
    immediately and explained my problems and HE immediately reply that IT will
    be very easy for him to solve, HE have been helping people to SOLVE
    situation like the one I have. And also gave me a test to be
    really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me after casting the spell. so i put my trust in him So it was 9:00 am the next morning, when I was about going to work I received a call from my husband, and he said he would come home today, and he apologized to me and also said he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after a few minutes later, he really came home, and that's how we continue our marriage much love and happiness again, and now our love was stronger than it was that my heart desire has been granted to me
    i want to testify of his good work here on the internet. In
    I am now the happiest woman on earth today as I am
    writing this testimony, and really want to thank "DR KULATA "for bring back my husband, and joy to my life.
    my advice to you that your husband or wife is acting strange or
    behaves in the same way as this, or if you have any
    problem with your relationship or anything related to do with the
    spellcasting is for you to go and visit this and I assure you it will be helpful to
    you, and I'm 90% sure it will solve out.
    Thanks DR KULATA.

  88. Charles

    August 7, 2013 at 8:10 a.m.

    I live in Mexico with my wife who is Mexican and in possession of a U.S. long-term tourist visa, i.e., no Green Card; I am a U.S. citizen. Our infant who was born in Mexico has a U.S. passport, though we could get a Mexican passport for him. We plan to travel from Mexico, but want to know what issues may arise if only one of us was to travel with the baby. We should get a notarized letter as you suggest above? Do you see any other possible issues with my wife and child possibly traveling alone on passports from separate countries -- she on a Mexican and he on a U.S.?

    Thank you.

  89. kassie

    August 9, 2013 at 6:01 p.m.

    if im 17 im married and have a baby do i need a parent note saying i can go to mexico with my husband

  90. Stephanie

    August 16, 2013 at 2:52 a.m.

    Hi i'm 18 yrs.old us citizen i will visit us nxt summer,i'm planning to bring my 4 yrs.old niece with me,but she's not a us citizen is it possible that i could bring her for only 3 months,she's attending school here currently in manila. Thanks in advance :)

  91. Mel

    August 29, 2013 at 5:06 p.m.

    Me and my son are going to the Philippines on Sept.12,2013. I called/text his father to give me a notarized letter like what he did last year but he's not responding at all. I'm afraid due to running out of time. What should I do?

  92. Paul

    September 8, 2013 at 3:13 a.m.

    My wife is Mexican she has a spouse visa and our son has dual nationality,Mexican+British What documents does my wife need to travel from mexico to the uk and then back to mexico with our son. And what passport should our son use ? Thanks Paul

  93. Michael

    September 24, 2013 at 6:48 p.m.

    I will marry my best friend who is a citizen of the Philippines. After we are married we would like to go to the USA to visit my family. I am a US citizen. We only want to visit for 2 weeks and then return to the Philippines also she has a 5 year old daughter that I will try to adopt when we return. Is it possible that the three of us could do this. What do I have to do to for my wife and her daughter to visit my family? Thank you for any imput

  94. joyce lara

    October 4, 2013 at 1:29 p.m.

    Hello to the world at edge,

    I want you to hear a good testimony of the great love Dr Odige of who help me on my time of problems,
    My name is Joyce and i am from France and i am married with 2kids and i had a lovely family before before all the problem i want to share with you happened,my husband use to be very caring and lovely to me and my kids and we were very happy with each other,until a day and we where having a dinner in one of the restaurant in our state and their was a lady who was sitting close to us and i never knew she was interested to have my husband and due to i was with my husband she could not do anything there then after that day,my husband started to maltreat us at home not knowing that he his seeing that lady until a friend came to told me and i confirm it my self it really hurt due to the love we shared before,it really affected me until a friend who came from Africa told me about the powers of Africa spell Doctors specially Dr Odige of,even if i did not believe in spell i had nothing but to try and to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and beg me and now we are living more happy than before please you all should come together and thanks these great Dr Odige of,He can also help you if you believe in him and these is contact: thanks once again

  95. helen

    October 5, 2013 at 12:40 a.m.

    My testimony.
    My name is Helen Brown, i am from Canada but i've being in USA for years. I never believe in any spell caster until my lover treated me so bad, i never knew the reason why he was doing all that until a friend of mine take me to a spell home which is Ezemu priest the spell caster, and the Dr told me that it was another female that cast a spell on my lover, and he sald he can revises the spell back to the sender.I never believe in him until he finally did it and my lover came back to me with an apology that he never knew what he was doing. If you want him to help you bring your lover back, your husband and your ex, you can contact him with this email address ( OR +2348085898397

  96. Judy J

    October 11, 2013 at 4:54 a.m.

    I will be traveling with my 4 yr.old son, but we have different last names since i am now married and he has my maiden name. What documents should i need? Uts my first time to travel.

  97. Cesar

    November 22, 2013 at 2:20 p.m.

    I'm 20 years old and ill be traveling with my 10 year old cousin to the United States from Mexico to visit family members. I was wondering what kind of paper work do I exactly need to not have any problem. We both have our visas and will be staying their for 3 weeks and we will be traveling by air, unfortunately his parents can't go due to work. Thanks Cesar

  98. lahni

    December 3, 2013 at 8:06 a.m.

    Hello my sister is gonna take my 4year old son to my parents in the island from California. My sister is 20 years old and iI don't have problem with her taking my son I trust my sister. But I need to know what kinda of paper do I need to fill up or what kind of letter.I haven't done this before my son is going for 2 years and gonna go to school out there.please help me what should I need I know I need to get him a passport and I wanna know what else I need please help me.

  99. Janet

    December 7, 2013 at 3:07 a.m.

    My name is Janet, I just
    want to share my experience and testimony
    here.. I was married for 5 years to my
    husband and all of a sudden, another woman
    came into the picture he started hating me and
    he was abusive. but I still loved him with all my
    heart and wanted him at all cost then he
    filed for divorce my whole life was turning
    apart and I didn't know what to do he moved
    out of the house and abandoned the kids that
    we have, so someone told me about trying
    spiritual means to get my husband back and
    introduced me to a spell caster name Dr Suru jakky, so I decided to try it reluctantly.
    although I didn't believe in all those things
    then when he did the special prayers and spell,
    after 2 days, my husband came back and was
    pleading for my forgiveness that he had realized
    his mistakes I just couldn't believe it
    anyway we are back together now and we are
    happy in case anyone needs this man, his email

  100. Vicky

    December 24, 2013 at 3:05 a.m.


  101. Virginia

    December 27, 2013 at 9:54 p.m.

    Hi we are going to on a holiday to Mexico were taking our 2 year old my husbands parents are taking him home after 1 week and my husband and I are staying another week, what do his grandparents need to take him back to Canada?

  102. Hazel

    January 7, 2014 at 7:15 p.m.

    Me and my ex husband is in the process of divorce and my son is in the philippines right now with my parents.i didnt sign any letter of consent for him to pick my son back here in canada. Can he still get my son and bring him back here in canada even without a letter or travel consent from me as a mother of the child?

  103. i will not live my name here

    January 13, 2014 at 2:52 a.m.

    Need a spell caster?then think of oral he is real reliable and he does what he promise you.I know all this because he helped with my marriage problem.For security reason i will not live my name here but i can tell you all he did to help me.Me and my family live in the US military base here in America,my wife is a solider and i love it that she is and i support.But being a solider means she is half my wife and fully the U.S army.before her three tour we were so in love and we had a kid son who we both love him.It all changed after her two tour in Iraq and Afghanistan,i noticed the distance her second tour she stopped call at first i thought maybe she was part of an accident but i found out that she was OK in Afghanistan.She explained that she always on patrol.It got ugly on the third. I guess in the last two tours she found herself a new lover and then totally forgetting me and our boy.I can not say i did not notice because she always has to be some where instead of with me,coming up with some silly excuse not to be with me that is ( have sex ) and her entire behavior told me all i needed to know. i did my research and i had a hint that it was her squad lieutenant.I had know evidence so a could not take the matter to any body.It killed me to seeing this happen i was going suicidal.What hurt me the most was she going home knowing that i suspect she infidelity,she kept lying to me over and over again.The power of positive thinking helped me a lot.I thought that maybe i can find in the help on the internet with the people who had being in the same problem with him.I found a lot of ways but nor worked except oral spell.At that time five month ago i was so confused that i could do anything to get my wife back so i contacted oral with his email address i saw in some comment on the internet at ( laid down my problem to him and told him the entire story and he even confirmed my hint was right, how he did i do not know but he was right because my wife told me later after the spell was made effective.oralshrine cast a spell on them both do not know what he did but it seem he made them both forget they ever crossed path romantically speaking like they never know each other expect there official relationship that is squad leader and solider.I owe my life to oral what he did saved my marriage.I can tell you this because i have tried and it worked for me.Your case also have a solution with oral contact him with his email( if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.

  104. irene

    January 15, 2014 at 10:24 p.m.

    Hello i want to travel to the philippines with my son 18 months, australian citizen and i am a filipino citizen what document he need and where can i get that except for the passport.
    thank you.

  105. bonita

    January 23, 2014 at 5:32 a.m.

    Hi debbie I would like to bring my partners granddaughter who is 6yrs old over from Jamaica to the UK for her 6weeks summer holidays. Me and my partner brought his daughter and his granddaughter over 2010 for 6 months the mother is at collage and cannot take anytime of. Do you know how I can go about it?? Also iwr had to appeal against the decision because they were refused my the Jamaican emassey I wait your response

  106. Mary Jane

    February 4, 2014 at 6:06 p.m.

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, I came across a post online talking about how she got her ex back to her with the help of the great spell caster who happens to be high Dr Odudu that he helped her though i never believe this because i was just wondering how could this be, but i gave my self hope and i contact the spell caster. this is the unbelievable that has happened to me this December I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before i knew it, my husband started acting funny and cheating on me later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without nothing but there was nothing i could do to stop him or bring him back to me I work so had to pay the children's schools fee and other responsibility i did this for good five years. I cry all day and night because i don't know what else to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day i saw the post from one Miss Mary Jane Walker testifying how the high priest helped her to get her ex back I just wanted to try my luck because i never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great priest on 2nd of December and he told me not to worry because once he finish caster the spell, that i will get my husband back the unbelievable happened on Friday when i got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he is so sorry for keeping alone and came back home and we are happy together again wow, i really appreciate your good work great Dr Odudu God bless you and your good work for there is nothing else i can say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact the only man that can help you this, or call +234-706721-7903.

  107. erica thomas

    February 5, 2014 at 8:57 p.m.

    I am divorced with two children in my custody. Dad only have visitaion on holiday. However never sees the kids. I am moving to another state, however I do have a notarized letter from him saying that he is fine with them leaving the state. Is this good enough for us to be o.k without any legal mess........

  108. Lucy

    February 6, 2014 at 5:57 p.m.

    hi my name is Lucy and I had a question?...My mom is planning on traveling to mexico within the next few weeks and im a citizen from Mexico and I have a 4year old Daughter and my mom wants to take my daughter with her but what I want to know is if I need my daughter's father permission to get the passport even if hes not on the birth certificate but she has both last names and he just pays child support?

  109. lillian jose

    February 11, 2014 at 4:35 a.m.

    i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this girl and since then he hate me and the kids and love her only. so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mother got married to another man after my father death so the man she got married to was not treating her well, i and my kids where so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back home because i love and cherish him so much so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this spell caster DR ASIJE testimonies shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me so much i also think of give it a try. At first i was scared but when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just 24 hours that my husband shall come back to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr ASIJE and he said your problems are solved my child. so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR ASIJE, i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR ASIJE and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him his email is he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life. once again his email address is or contact him through his private website at
    he is the best in casting of spell of the following:

    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)if you want to stop your divorce.
    (11)if you want to divorce your husband.
    (12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
    (13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
    (14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
    (15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
    once again the email address is contact him immediately or contact through his website at

  110. Lisa

    February 14, 2014 at 5:49 p.m.

    I have to say, I am very amused at the number of people looking for specific advice, especially after you said a million times you can't give it since you aren't an expert. FOLKS-- check with the immigration or whatever for any immigration point you will cross and get everything in writing. Sheesh.

    Nice blog!! I love your travel tips!

  111. Mary Jane

    February 19, 2014 at 8:56 p.m.

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, I came across a post online talking about how she got her ex back to her with the help of the great spell caster who happens to be high Dr Odudu that he helped her though i never believe this because i was just wondering how could this be, but i gave my self hope and i contact the spell caster. this is the unbelievable that has happened to me this December I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before i knew it, my husband started acting funny and cheating on me later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without nothing but there was nothing i could do to stop him or bring him back to me I work so had to pay the children's schools fee and other responsibility i did this for good five years. I cry all day and night because i don't know what else to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day i saw the post from one Miss Mary Jane Walker testifying how the high priest helped her to get her ex back I just wanted to try my luck because i never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great priest on 2nd of December and he told me not to worry because once he finish caster the spell, that i will get my husband back the unbelievable happened on Friday when i got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he is so sorry for keeping alone and came back home and we are happy together again wow, i really appreciate your good work great Dr Odudu God bless you and your good work for there is nothing else i can say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact the only man that can help you this, or call +234-706721-7903.

  112. Uche

    February 28, 2014 at 4:49 a.m.

    I traveled to Nigeria in Dec 2013 with my other children to spend chrismas with my parents, after three days I went into labour and had my baby early. I am a south african and Nigeria citizen, how do I travel back to South Africa with my new born baby? do I need to get him Nigerian passport and visa or do I go to South African Embassy to get him travel document

  113. chandz

    February 28, 2014 at 9:19 p.m.

    Hi! I'm a single filipino mother having 1 child.Can I bring my child in USA without the permission of the father since were not married but child use the father's last name.

  114. Lorena

    March 3, 2014 at 2:56 p.m.

    My mom is traveling with my baby girl who is 5 months old to Mexico, and I'm traveling with my other 2 kids in a different airplane next day
    What documents my mom needs to travel with the baby, and what do i need to travel with my 2 kids, cause my husband is not coming to Mexico with us.

  115. angelica londos

    March 13, 2014 at 5:08 p.m.

    My name is Mrs Angelica Londos from united states, Daly city ca. i am married with two kids. Life has been a misery for me and my kids for over six years when my husband dumped me for his new mistress due to some minor misunderstanding that we had.
    So he engage in a fight with me and throw me out of the house, so all through these sorrowful period of my life, i have been in pain. So one day, as i was browsing through the internet, i came across many post about spell casters testifying how they were helped by them so i decided to seek help and advice. but naturally i didn't believe in spells or magic powers but due to the fact that i was deeply in love with my husband, i decided to go for a try, So i came in contact with Dr. Aire of but before i contact Dr. Aire, i was scammed by alot spell casters who makes me believe that they can help me. So because of all these, i almost lost hope that i can't get my husband back anymore so when i contacted this Dr. Aire, he assure me that he will help me to reunite my marriage, so without demanding any single cent from me, he did a spell for me and he advice me to wait for just 24 hours. I actually waited as he said, so when it was 24 hours after he did the spell, my husband actually called me on my mobile phone and started apologizing for everything that he had caused me and the kids. This was how my marriage was reunited again and Starting from this point till date, i and my husband has been living peacefully and happily. Anybody viewing this testimony should please stop by and read and if you are so interested in contacting Dr. Aire for any help, simply do that via his email id ( and remain happy.

  116. Abayomi

    March 20, 2014 at 5:50 a.m.

    Hi. My mum has successfully secured a US green card. I would like her to take either my 3yr old daughter or 1yr old son with her to the states. Of course we all bear the same surname.

    Is it possible, and what is required of me.

    Pls reply.

    Thank you

  117. liz

    March 29, 2014 at 8:20 p.m.

    Hi. My daughter is 6 and a us citizen. Planning to travel with my parents to Micronesia. Can she use her birth certificate to travel there?

  118. Sarah Funmilayo

    April 8, 2014 at 6:10 a.m.

    We were family of four before we applied for a tourist visa to Australia,the visa is under processing now, and I just had a new born baby two Weeks ago. How can I include the newborn baby in our documentation that has already been submitted in the embassy? I can't travel without my baby because we just want to visit Australia and come back to Nigeria within 2Weeks. Thanks

  119. bradley

    April 10, 2014 at 5:33 p.m.

    Hey Guys,am so so happy..
    I had a problem with my boyfriend six months ago,which lead to us apart.
    When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside
    .Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped in
    same problem too that she found on a television program. i emailed the
    spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me to
    briefly make. to cut the long story short,Before I knew what was
    happening,not up to 48 hours,my boyfriend gave me a call and he come back
    to me and told me he was sorry about what has happened, I'm so grateful to
    this spell caster and will not stop publishing his name on the internet
    just for the good work he has been doing.If you need his help,he can cast
    spells like,spells for money,spells for wining lottery,medicines to make a
    barren woman pregnant,spells to be brilliant,and so so so many more spell
    of any problems you can think of,you can email him at
    (UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM)and he will also help you to Dr Akim is
    his name
    (UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM) I will be forever grateful to you.or you can also call him on his mobile for easy contact on +2348159645271

  120. rose

    April 14, 2014 at 12:40 a.m.

    My Name is Rose.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for can mail him to I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: or his phone number +2347056024545 his website:

  121. Patrica Edward

    April 18, 2014 at 3:53 a.m.

    Beware of internet spell caster who are scammers..An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me........... My Names is Patrica Edward ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr Goodluck, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to the state my husband called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my husband's name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily back now and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some can contact him Via email:

  122. irene

    May 3, 2014 at 2:01 a.m.

    hi! mi mom and my 2year old daughter wants to visit us here in dubai.they are in the philippines. my husband and i we're both working here in dubai. aside from parental consent for minor travelling without both birth parents, is there any other documents needed? and also just want to ask, where do we need to go to have the document notarized here in dubai?? thanks in advance :)

  123. shannon
    May 6, 2014 at 9:17 p.m.

    Hello every one on this site, my name is shannon am from united states of America i want to use this opportunity

    to share my testimony, i was marred with a man called Brown, we have been living happily for the past 8 years no

    problem, one day when he go out with a friend he came back late to the house very drunk, then i was very sad have

    not see him in such manner before, then the next day morning he said he is going to the office, then after some

    hour later my friend called me i respond to the called she shouted at me that what am i doing at home when my

    husband is in the hotel room with another woman, i was so shock to here that i trust my husband with all my heart i

    did not know that he can do a thing like that, later the day when he came back he just change automatically i

    greeted him he did not respond to my greetings i was lost of hope, after two day later when he came back from work

    he drove me out of the house with a machete, then i parked out of the house i really, i love my husband with all my

    life soul and heart, i could not resist it then i went to my friend house to help me beg my husband to allowed me

    come back but still yet no way, after 5 months i was still thinking of him cause i could not forget him thought on

    my mind, then i look for a spell caster to help me bring him back but know one want to help me but just to eat up

    my money, until my friend introduce me to once Dr, omi Osun a great spell caster from the accent Paris of Africa,

    who help me to bring my husband back, when i first met him he told me that my husband will come back to me but i

    did not believe cause i have tried so many spell caster but know way, he said that he is a different man that he

    can help me i said okay let me give him a try really after i have done with what he ask me to do my so lovely

    husband came to my house with his friend begging me for forgiveness i have no choice than to forgive him, ever

    since then we have be together with love, happiness, trust and so much more, please you need to contact this man

    cause he is a real spell caster he is great, please his email contact is: or you call hm on

    this +2347053551734

  124. mrs linda
    May 11, 2014 at 1:52 a.m.

    Am mrs linda wilson

    Thank God for what River Temple as done in my life for helping me having my love life back with no delay from him
    to be sincere with you ever since this great man as cast this spell everything about my life has been a Bless so you can get in touch with him as well and see the wonders of life

    He his a honest man with diginity if you need any kind of help you can contact him with this personal details:

    Await to hear your own good news from him as he attend to you please be honest with him as well that my only adviced he can help you

    Best Regards
    Mrs Linda Wilson

  125. Laura Billey

    May 15, 2014 at 3:18 p.m.

    I am Laura Billey by name. Greetings to every one that is reading my wonderful testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster called priest Owo of this address , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and in 24 hours that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring Husband back and so many other things. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks to Priest Owo, if not for him, my life will have been so misery for me. His email id is as follows if you want to contact him for any help: or you can contact him through his website:

  126. Stephine George

    May 17, 2014 at 3:31 p.m.

    Hello to every one my name is Stephine George from United states, i want to use this wonderful time of mine to appreciate and tell the world what DR OVIA of have done for me, i was into a relationship for 3years happy with my partner few weeks to our wedding he left me and went after another woman he never came back to me again, i cry all day looking for help i have contacted so many spell caster but no result so i lost hope in getting him back. So one day as i was on the internet when i came across a testimony on how DR OVIA helped someone to get his lover back, so i was confused and afraid of contacting him because i was afraid of being scammed again but later on, due to the way i was missing my partner, i decided to gave him a try and to my greatest surprised, he actually helped and it work out for me and in just 24 hours as he told me, my partner that has been way for long sent me and appology text and even called me. Am so happy to have my Partner back to my self again thanks once again DR OVIA for helping me to bring back my Partner. if you are passing through the same problem or any kind of situation at all and you think all hope is lost my dear try DR OVIA and i believe he can also do it for you. Contact DR OVIA today on his email: but you can as well contact him through his website on

  127. Cidinha Bishop

    May 28, 2014 at 5:39 a.m.

    My daughter is 19 and she is travelling to Brazil with my son who is 12 and my daughter who is 16. Me and my husband are going there earlier. Does she need any authorisation from us before they travel?

  128. Yuni

    June 4, 2014 at 5:56 a.m.

    My husband and I we are travelling to Honduras, I will be in Honduras for a week only, my 3 kids are coming back with my husband after 2 months. I want to know if my husband will need a letter from me ???? My first daughter has only my last name???

  129. larry james
    June 5, 2014 at 10:13 p.m.

    if it is africa 95 percent of the spell casters there are fake name is
    larry from canada..i have been scammed by 2 different spell casters named
    dr shagi and dr arango until i came across dr idunga via facebook..he told
    me if i get the items and he work for me i can pay him anything i can
    afford, he worked with sincerity for me and in 6 days my inlaws called me
    plead to me that my ex wife want me back but dont know how to do it
    directly, she came to me the following day and we are happy thanking
    dr idunga for his sincere work which is lacking among african spell
    casters.. am also using this medium to tell you all to beware of scammer
    and try to know one cos dr idunga will follow due process before anything
    that has do with finance..his contact is or + 2348113076524

  130. Mangesh Mane

    June 6, 2014 at 9:20 a.m.

    I am a divorced father with a sole physical/legal custody for 3 and 12 year old kids. I'll be travelling with both kids to India from USA via France. Do I need to have any documentation from my ex-spouse? or kids current US Passport (with my ex-spouses name) and divorce decree is good enough. All of us are US Citizens. Any help would be appreciated.

  131. Patient

    June 6, 2014 at 1:55 p.m.

    THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMS AND THEIR TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS MUST BE IGNORED.Dr Goodluck is the real spell caster. I tried all those people and I was really scammed until one day I came crying to my friend asking to help me with my confusion. She later told me about Dr Goodluck which my mind really urged me to give a try. She testified about how Dr Goodluck brought back her Ex-lover in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her story she gave me Dr Goodluck email address. I decided to give Dr Goodluck a try though with doubt. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than before, am pregnant now to God be the glory. Dr Goodluck is really a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is tell the world about this wonderful man. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some men are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact Dr Goodluck anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his

  132. Fab Mum -UK

    June 13, 2014 at 4:34 p.m.

    Hi Debbie,
    I live in the UK and I have a different last name to my 9 years old daughter. Both parent's name are on the birth certificate and I have been separated from her father for 6 years and the child lives with me - only allowed day visits 2 saturdays and just one overnight stay in a month .
    I have travelled in the past to France & Africa which he wrote a letter giving permission but I hear it's slightly complicated with USA and Canada.
    So my questions are
    1. Can you advice what permanent document I can get to stop asking permission every time I want to take my child on holiday?
    2. Must the letter of permission be notarized as I never done that before?
    3. What other docs apart from BC would I need to take her to Walt Disney in Florida?
    4. On a lighter note, can i get travel tips about travelling to FLorida?

    Thanks in advance

  133. joyce

    June 21, 2014 at 2:30 a.m.

    I am JULIET from usa.I never
    believe in spells and magic until I
    experienced one some times ago and it
    really worked for me. I was in love with
    this guy and he is in love with me too for
    3years and we making preparations to get married but to my surprise,he
    parents didn't want his hand in the
    marriage because of the religion
    difference. I was about loosing my man
    to another lady under the influence of his
    parents until I met a spell caster on net that claimed he can help me out.
    helped me cast a very strong spell that
    helped change his parents mind and i
    noticed also that my man love for me has
    greatly increased. We are happily
    married now with kids. People with similar problems can contact the spell
    caster on
    He cast spells for different purposes like

    1. Custom Spells
    2.Love Spells
    3.Attraction Spells
    4.Money Spells
    5.Business/Career Spells
    6.Feel Sexyer Spells
    7.Commitment Spells
    8.Marriage Spells
    9.Hex Removal Spells
    10. Lucky Spells
    11.Miracle Spells
    12.Charmed Spells
    13.Family Spells
    16. I-Ching
    17.Voodoo Dolls
    18.Hoodoo Spells
    19.Forget Me Spells
    20.Evil Eye Spells
    21.Kissing Spell
    22.Venus Spell
    23.Make An Enemy Move Away Spell
    24.Aura Cleansing
    25.Sand Healing
    26.Crystal Healing
    27.I Want Him/Her Back Spells
    28.Beauty Spells
    29.Break Up A Relationship Spells
    30.Protection Spells
    31.Remove Sickness Spell

  134. kate

    June 21, 2014 at 7:50 a.m.

    Hello we want to let you know that what you seek from our temple shall
    be fulfill with 101 guarantee, and you need to know that once you are
    in there is know going back cause your personal details are already be
    submitted to the alter of the great bafflement of the Illuminati
    kingdom, we want you to know that you are to perform some sacrifice that
    will enable us to caring your request from our temple to the
    bafflement, if will tell you to come to our temple you can't cause it
    will look some how to you, but we will help you here in our temple,
    you will need to provide some items needed for the sacrifice, this
    items are not much but you will only need to provide them so that we
    can use it to please the great bafflement of the Illuminati kingdom,
    and the items are

    a pregnant ant
    a human skull
    a hair from a woman private part
    a cowries from the mount of the great bafflement
    a bottle of honey
    a three days old pussycat

    Note that we need all these items before tomorrow night fall,
    for us to be able to proceed with your request from our temple, so get
    back to us now immediately
    great bafflement, in the Illuminati kingdom, the church of Satan
    lluminati elite member proposition.
    Note that before you read the below message; you are advised to have
    the following requirements:

    1. You must have absolute confidentiality.

    2. You should be prepared to devote your time and energy to our organization.

    3. You must answer to our call whenever you are needed.

    You are qualified to join our organization if you possess the
    following characters:

    You never ignore the lamentations of the miserable.

    You never close your heart to gentle pity.

    You must be the friend and brother of the unfortunate.

    You should have a heart capable of love and friendship.

    You should be steadfast in adversity.

    You always get a task done till the end.

    You should be brave in overcoming difficulties.

    You never mock and despise the weak.

    You should be ready to commit your deeds to humanity.

    You should consider knowledge as essential and be courageous to follow
    your heart desire.

    You must agree not to misinterpret our organization.

    If the above defines your humanity; you are worthy to join the Illuminati order.

    It is widely known that the Illuminati has more benefit to life and
    existence to humanity, the door is open for you to be part of the most
    elite organization in the world. We have members in the highest
    positions in every country. Choose to be part of our organization to
    attain, achieve any position in wealth and power.

    Propose your desire to join and you will have our attention. have and to hold the wants and needs of humanity.

  135. johnny
    June 29, 2014 at 4:18 p.m.

    If it is africa 95 percent of the spell casters there are fake name is
    johnny from canada..i have been scammed by 2 different spell casters named
    dr shagi and dr arango until i came across Dr Omosun via facebook..he told
    me if i get the items and he work for me i can pay him anything i can
    afford, he worked with sincerity for me and in 6 days my inlaws called me
    plead to me that my ex wife want me back but dont know how to do it
    directly, she came to me the following day and we are happy thanking
    Dr Omosun for his sincere work which is lacking among african spell
    casters.. am also using this medium to tell you all to beware of scammer
    and try to know one cos Dr Omosun will follow due process before anything
    that has do with finance..his contact is

  136. Anndrine Lacap

    July 5, 2014 at 5:33 a.m.

    I want to bring mybaby to visit her father in Malaysia what should I need to show in immigration in phillipine coz we are not yet merry...only my baby holding his last name

  137. Odudu Riches

    July 16, 2014 at 1:10 p.m.

    This is the season and the hour of your total transformation and perfection.As the resurrection power manifests in your life today,the world shall see and marvel at the awakening in your life. Resurrection is a supernatural and glorious change of position no matter the depressing and un-dignifying position the enemy has placed in your life you are arising out of that position today you will experience a dramatic change, Your days of suffering are over, Odudu Riches Ocultic is here to make a change in your life...
    SPIRITUAL STRENGTH OF RICHES,SECRET OF MAKING MONEY,MAGICAL POWERS OF INVISIBILITY.If what you want is not in this list then state what exactly you want i will prepare it for you.choose any of the talisman i will send you the cost price and payment information.please can you send this to your friends.CONTACT Dr. Odudu Spiritual REPLY ON THIS Email:

  138. maria

    July 19, 2014 at 7:02 a.m.

    This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker ... My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: Thank you great ork. Contact him for the following:

    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)[You want to be rich.
    (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8)If you need financial assistance.
    (9)Herbal care
    10)Help bringing people out of prison
    Contact him today on:

Leave a comment

Ask a question, add a travel tip, or comment! If you login, it's faster to comment!