For Eilan, one of the fun things at Aulani Resort in Hawaii was discovering hidden formations in non-obvious locations. I just loved this secret hermit crab peeking out from under one of the manmade lava rocks at Menehune BridgeRelated Links
The Littlest Mouse (Part 1: At Home)
Honolulu and Greater Oahu with Kids (City Guide)
Aulani Resort in Pictures (Part 1)
Aulani Resort in Pictures (Part 2)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.