I've never been to Disney's World of Color before. Located in Disneyland's California Adventure, it starts after the Disneyland fireworks are over, and it has always seemed just a little bit too late for my very young kids. With them sound asleep in the hotel during the Cars Land grand opening, it seemed like a good time to enjoy the show. I was in for a surprise, the mouse ear hats we were all handed as we walked in (they're on sale to park guests for $25 each) received signals from emitters throughout Paradise Bay so that they would light up along with the light show. Being surrounded by all those hats made the dancing colors and lights seem that much closer - it was almost like being inside the show.Related Links
Enter to Win Four California Adventure park passes so you can see Cars Land for yourself! Orange County and Cars Land with Kids
Bravery at Disney's California Adventure
Cars Land's Route 66 in Pictures
Cars Land: Mater's Junkyard Jamboree Review
Cars Land Preview: A sneak peek before the Cars Land Grand Opening
Cars Land: Luigi's Flying Tires Ride Review
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.